What we doCommunity Connections for Inclusion provides independent support to help people with disability take greater control of their lives.
Our small, local team delivers highly personalised services.
We get to know you, your goals and your individual support needs.
NDIS Specialist Support Coordination
Support coordination for people with complex needsFind out more
Support for people with disability
We work as a connector – the glue between you, your community and available services. We can help you:
- understand what your NDIS plan means
- develop plan budgets to manage the funds in your NDIS plan
- make connections with direct support providers
- gain more choice and control
- sustain or establish effective supports
- maintain or improve your ‘natural’ networks of friends, family and community
- prepare for and participate in NDIS reviews
- get invoices paid correctly and on time
Get in touch with Community Connections for Inclusion.
Contact us so we can match you with one of our experienced coordinators or plan management team.
“Community Connections has worked tirelessly for decades to support my sister and in so doing also ease the stress on the family of caring for a person who has high needs disabilities.” – Antoinette