What we doCommunity Connections for Inclusion provides independent support to help people with disability take greater control of their lives.
Our small, local team delivers highly personalised services.
We get to know you, your goals and your individual support needs.
Support for people with disability
We work as a connector – the glue between you, your community and available services. We can help you:
- understand what your NDIS plan means
- develop plan budgets to manage the funds in your NDIS plan
- make connections with direct support providers
- gain more choice and control
- prepare for and participate in NDIS reviews
- get invoices paid correctly and on time
Support for families
We know most people have a support network made up of family members, friends and carers. We take the time to get to know your personal connections and keep them informed.We also provide small grants to eligible families through our flexible family support program.
Contact us so we can match you with one of our experienced coordinators.
“Community Connections has worked tirelessly for decades to support my sister and in so doing also ease the stress on the family of caring for a person who has high needs disabilities.” – Antoinette