NDIS Support Coordination
Our coordinators will help you make the most of your NDIS plan. We act as a connector to available support services in the community.
As a registered NDIS support coordination provider, we work with you, your family and the other important people around you to:
- get real choice and greater control over your funded support services
- create individualised and culturally appropriate supports
- build meaningful connections so you are less dependent on paid services
- make decisions about your own life and the way you are supported
- keep you linked to other people
- look at alternatives to grouped or isolated support options
Community Connections coordinators are well-connected and knowledgeable about local communities and services. We will help you make the most of your NDIS plan.
We understand that no two people are the same. Every person’s circumstances are different. We will work with you to develop a coordination plan around your needs, goals and funding in your NDIS plan. Our support continues for the length of your NDIS plan.
Community Connections is independent. Our coordinators help you to choose the support services you need.
Contact us so we can match you with one of our experienced coordinators.